Sunday, May 27, 2012

Weston is 3!!


Today is Weston's 3rd Birthday. I can not believe how fast these past 3 years have gone. Keith and I were making him breakfast and I told him he was 3 today. Then I asked how old are you? His reply 5!

Weston always talks about being a football player he loves going to games and asks almost every single day if we are going to a football game. If he has a shirt with a number on it he calls it his football shirt. So I thought that for his birthday it would be appropriate if I got him a little football uniform with a helmet. I found a really good deal on one and have been saving it for almost a month. Yesterday I realized that I only had that for him so I decided to go to Target and get this little airplane candy for him.  Guess what his favorite thing is oh the airplane. Weston and Elizabeth have been fighting over it all morning. I am sure later today I am going to have to replace the battery in it.
Happy Birthday Weston!! We love you!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love our Weston. He is so enthusiastic for his loves. The reason the airplane thing was preferred is that someone else wants it. The uniform will be favorite in the long run.

    ReplyDelete